Horny drivers
Don't get too excited with the title ah. It's not what u think... Hee..
I just don't get it why drivers like to use the horn so much, and so inappropriately! Unless it's really an emergency, like u don't want the front car to reverse and hit ur car, I think there's no reason to anyhow horn lor! And what's with the irritatingly loud and dragging horn?!?! Makes people with weak heart and dreaming at the bus stop get a shock of their lives!!! Hehe...
Horning is just plain annoying. Other cars cut into ur lane to slow u down must horn meh? Like horning them will put them back to their own lanes like dat.. The drivers here are really terrible. Impatient people.. And I think drivers shouldn't speed and horn at jaywalkers/cyclists. Who knows it might startle the pedestrian and cause him to stop in shock or trip or something which may result in serious accident??? Anyway, it also contributes to noise pollution. Why make other people, even himself, be stressful? Just sit back and enjoy Class 95 lah. Singapore is so small, how fast can u go man... hee..
I seldom use the horn. Once I wanted to horn in an emergency but it didn't sound cos I pressed too soft! Haha.. gotta practice ah.. Oh yah! Those drivers at the car parks horn to call someone down are also very irritating, especially when it's early in the morning on weekends! Still can horn to a tune...
Haiyo...... I think they should be fined for causing noise pollution!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home