Duck the Papercut
I am so prone to getting PAPERCUTS! And I really can't stand that feeling of being slit on the finger. Whenever I get it I'll feel faint and be jelly all over! And erm.. it reminds me of the gross scene in Resident Evil where the guys get sliced by lasers. Eeeeew... nasty!
Give me bruises, or scratches, or bumps. But not papercuts. The pain is just terrible! And I've got a sad thing to admit. I have a phobia for knives.. because of one silly incident that happened when I was really young. I played my dad's swiss army pocket knife and I got cut!!! Better do something about this.. if not.. how can I be a good housewife??? Hehe.. Oh wait. Maybe I can be a taitai instead....
Now don't start calling me a weakling ah.. Surprisingly there's a valid reason why papercuts hurt so bad. Check out the link. Ya.. ya.. I have to redeem myself mah.. :)
Once again these few weeks I'll be awfully busy. 3 TMAs to complete and the exams are coming too. This is the final sprint for the hectic year. We can do it! By the way, I'm attending this course - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I think it's great! It's not really about being successful in life, rather it's more on handling relationships with the people around you, and also your direction in life. I am so much more enlightened now with this course. If u do have a chance to attend this course, go for it ya!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home