Friday, July 29, 2005

"Siao Cha Bor"

Whoa... it's been a really tiring and hectic week for me. Even skipped 2 night lessons!! And the past few days I've been having the cold. But I must say.. don't u just love it when u force out all those horrible yucky thick phlegm into the tissue.... yeah. Gross..

Anyway, was on my way home just now and I couldn't help but noticed 3 crescent school girls giggling in front of me. Didn't really hear their conversations but everytime one of them says something, they will start laughing. Then I saw one of them taking out her hp cos she received an sms. 3 of them squeezed their heads close to one another to read the message. Then one of them read it out "Call you later. My cup come already." Then the 3 of them looked at each other and laughed hysterically. Can even notice those people who were daydreaming in the train also kena woke up! Then they kept repeating that sentence like some chant. Er.. in case u're lost right now.. if u use dictionary for your sms I believe u'll know what I'm talking about. That silly friend of theirs typed 2, 8, 7 and forgotten to switch the "cup" word to "bus".

I found it amusing at first too.. and even smiled to myself! Hehe.. But the thing is ah, one of the gals kept laughing and laughing and laughing non-stop. Until I could sense that she felt like rolling onto the floor! The other 2 gals had already got over it but she couldn't stop, especially whenever she looked at the sms. A bit lame ah.. but frankly speaking her laughing was quite infectious. I don't even find the sms funny anymore, it's her infectious laughter that was killing me inside!! She reminded me of the good old days in school when I was exactly like that. Probably irritating the rest of the commuters in the train too.

I hardly laugh until that crazy anymore. Maybe sometimes, but it's never like before, where I can laugh uncontrollably all the way for 3 train stops. It's madness.. and it's good exercise for the stomach! Hmm.. maybe I think I should start practicing that again eh? Hee..

Ok.. gonna leave you people some photos of our dogs' gathering last sunday:
(Oh and I gotta blur out the humans' identities because I didn't get their permissions to upload these! Hehe.. you know what bo liao things ppl can do to pictures on the internet nowadays...)


Getting to know one another.
From the left: Baby, Xiao Bai, Happy and Isabelle! (Isabelle looked exactly like the westie poster outside NYDC!!! I've been trying like hell to get that look!)


Baby reminded me of my first dog, Belle. She thinks she's a human and doesn't like other dogs. Maybe because she's the OOO. But she's really lovable, she'll sit beside u and want u to sayang her! Hee.. Just look at Isabelle's coward face.


Isabelle: Thanx Jie Jie & Kor Kor for bringing me here to make new friends! Luv u lah!!


Green-eyed monster!


Xiao Bai: Mummy, can I bring this bowl home?
Happy keeps following Xiao Bai all over the house. I think he's in love..


Happy: Come and play leh!!


Happy: Why u always want to rest one???
Xiao Bai: :P
(Notice Happy's front two legs.. damn cute eh!)


Happy: *plat* Okay lor... fine..
Xiao Bai: Wah! Super act cute eh u!!!!


Happy: What? Normal what. The humans seem to like it anyway..


Xiao Bai: Arrgh.. whatever~


Isabelle's famous crossed-legged pose

All the dogs were darn cute man!!!! Happy is only 3-4 months old, can u believe it?!?!?! So fluffy but he's actually skinny. Hehe.. I love his carpet pose.. looked like a penguin! Xiao Bai is already 6 months old.. sometimes I mistaken her for Isabelle too. She's really playful and loves to rolback whenever someone sayangs her! As for Baby, she's quite a matured dog already, I think around 7-8 yrs old. Maybe that's why she didn't want to play with the rest ah.. And Isabelle is 1 yr 6 mths old!! The fattest among the lot. Solid body.. slap also got a solid thud sound! Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home