Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tri-monthly Affair

We brought Isabelle for grooming yesterday. As usual, we had to wait for 2-3 hrs before we can pick her up. So I went shopping!! The grooming salon is located at one of the condominiums at Cairnhill Rd. Yes.. condominium! The previous time we brought her there, my dad made full use of the swimming facilities. :D So.. being so near to town, I conveniently flashed out my DEBIT card and signed everywhere I go.. Hahaha.. yeah right, in my dreams!

Aiya anyway, since fri was my payday, I thought of doing something to reward myself from all those stress. The consequences? Alright, not too bad for some ppl.. but it's like freakingly sinful for me!! Considering I have zero savings nowadays. Spent about $160 for 2 blouses, a camisole, a midriff top (to go with the 2 blouses which I find quite low-cut) and 2 shorts. Luckily mum offered to pay for Isabelle's $40 haircut. And yeah, Isabelle's head is still with that substantial size as expected:



Arrgh.. actually wanted to ask the groomer to give her a good trim on her face! But the groomer was afraid that she would look 'ugly' so okay lor... being such an easily psychoed person I gave in. Hehe.. Anyway she looks really neat now!! Her body texture feels exactly like a horse's body. And now she has a mouse tail too! With her nails all nicely cut and filed, she now qualifies as a silent killer.. Hmm.. wait a minute.. before that she was already considered as one. Cos of her stinking gas....... eeerk

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

wad did i tell u? TOO MUCH GREENIE!!!! though its good for her breathe.. its bad for her fart

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

wahahhaha... yeah man.. can make ppl faint!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

i remember when she slept beside us.. there is this yuckie smell.. the u accuse me of farting -_- and i tot u were the one who farted.. what the hell.. hahahaha..
must plaster her backside next time is she is sleeping beside my head.. wah.. can u believe it? her butt was so near my face lor =/

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

hahhaahah... well.. u're not the only one who experienced it! Me & Alvin are victims too!! aarrgh.. disgusting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home