Little Red Riding Hood finally made it to PoPo's House
The training at ITE Balestier for the past few days is really tiring. Just the journey alone is enough to tire me out. I kept wanting to doze off in class! Hehe.. But I feel very happy today!! Finally went to visit my granny.. Had dinner at her place. She also made dumplings and ginko barley dessert.. MY FAV!!!!! Hee.. those selling at foodcourts will normally give about 3 ginko nuts only. But I got plenty from my granny! Haha.. and it tastes so much better too... So glad to see her still looking so cheerful and healthy! :)
Ok here's something interesting from TODAY papers. Jo.. maybe someone should read this too. Hee.. So guys.. don't try too hard and get stressed up in the process ya? Let nature take its course.... There's always a special one for everyone. :)

Please don't strain your eyes. Click it!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home