The Holidays have begun!
This morning I went back to office for a meeting. Sort of a 'mini gathering' between all the IT establishments. Found it quite interesting although it was dragged until quite late. We all got the chance to know one another from each department better.. and I realised I'm the youngest in the big family! Hehe.. Now I just wonder if that's good or bad....
Anyway, I just got back from Suntec. Had dinner with stin and qiang and my cousins, their bfs and yy. We ate at the Outback at Millenia Walk. I ordered medium rare steak which no one else liked. Hmm.. quite nice what... it's nice to chew and juicy... hee.. with that pinkish meat. :D
I bought Royce chocolate for my dad. He's so addicted to it now. Hehe.. The guys & gals were so sweet!!!!!! Bought us a birthday cake from Crystal Jade. Mango Cake!! Another of my fav... and it's so delicious with the piece of crispy chocolate in between.. Yummy... I ate 3 slices cos kena twice during the number game. I think my tummy can support a teacup! Just like ...... hahaha..
Although it was quite disappointing that the rest of the guys didn't turn up, I still enjoyed myself and appreciate them for that lovely surprise.. Reminds me of the good old days in school! Hee.. Oh yah! Actually 5 of us celebrated our birthdays together ah.. cos the dates so close.. so actually killing 5 birds with 1 stone ya?
Yay.. Gonna make a trip down to West Coast tomorrow. It's Isabelle's weekly fun again! Hehe.. Can't wait to see her happy face... it brightens up my life man...
And yes!! My holidays has started!!! But 2nd week I have a course to attend to.. what a pity.. But then again I can get to learn something! It's so far.. at Balestier. Probably it's a sign that I should visit my granny..... hee..
*I kinda miss JT... hehe... haven't talked to her for a long time. I received a birthday card from her too! So touched.. better find a time to chat with her. She's always so bz.. Nvm.. I will be making full use of this holiday to catch up with my friends!! Ready or not, here I come!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home