Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's been a long time..

Whoa.. I can finally breathe.. but not for long though. Gotta rush out again for my night class! Shucks.. why did I decided to take up this degree course??? Why must S'pore always have a transport fare hike?!? Why must the price of movie tickets go up??! Why am I always complaining over little stuffs??????!

Felt really cranky over the weekend. Cos of work. Cos of stress. But don't worry! Feeling much better now.. :)

Well.. today felt kinda weird. I've been for my training course for 2 whole months and now I'm back at campus life again. Really miss the friends I made at the course. Missed the teabreaks. Missed the lunchtime where we go 'touring' around to satisfy our stomachs. Missed buying bread at Provence. It's at Holland Village. BEST bakery I tell ya. Though I can still buy bread from there (since it's so near) but there's no one who can share the excitement with. Hehe.. we're always very excited when we're at the bakery and we will go "Hey! Shall we get this??", "Wah, this looks yummy!!", etc. Didn't know we can have so much fun just by buying bread ah. Anyway, our training has ended and I wish them the best of luck in their careers. Hope to see them again!

Yesterday we had dinner at Cafe Cartel at Suntec. Man.. damn disappointed with the milkshake. It's like drinking Magnolia Chocolate Milk. Met my cousins, Shir & J with their family too at Carrefour. Wow.. long time didn't see them and whenever I do they'll just look so different! Met J's new boyfriend too. Hehe..

I'm feeling so drained... haven't even got time to think about my TMAs yet too. Sigh.. What I have to do right now.. is to give my sweetie pie Isabelle a big big hug!! Yes yes.. that'll definitely cheer me up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home