RUSH!!!
Wah.. yesterday was like just another day at work. Met yy early for breakfast at Mac then went to work. Reached there at 8.15am but the back gates weren't open!! So I had to walk one big round to the front. Talk about morning exercise.. Haven't exercise for a long time man.. :) Luckily I was still early. The meeting was to start at 9am, which later started at 9.30 cos we waited for somebody who wasn't even coming cos she wasn't told about the meeting. Hehe.. anyway good thing that it lasted only an hour. After that I went to Funan to visit the attachment students! Well they seem to be doing very well although they dun really like one of their supervisors.. The students are quite matured in the sense that although the lady boss didn't treat them very well, they still take it in lightly and do whatever work they have been tasked to do. Good students! Hehe..
Ok so the later part of the day was really boring. Had to do some amendments on our Department promotional slides in powerpoint. A lotta repetitive work.. could even fall asleep while doin 'em! Hehe.. In the night me and yy borrowed Shutter to watch. Haiyo.. nowadays the horrow shows are damn lame man. There are many scenes where it's obvious that there're gonna be some spirits in the room/place, but the guy/gal will still go ahead to check things out! Don't they know the saying "Curiosity kills the cat"?!?!?! Many times I was startled and freaked out.. which reminds me.. Why am I watching HORROR shows when I'm so afraid of watching them??? Can't stand it.. After that show I still carried on to watch Final Destination II. But it wasn't so scary anymore cos I've watched it before and the gruesome scenes are censored!!!! Silly....
I am seriously gonna slog my way this whole week to complete my Psychology TMA man.. I have to send it out by this coming Friday!!! And I haven't even started on the 1000-words essay! Anyone wanna do it for me? I'll pay u erm.. $5? Hehe.. darn.. short of cash also liao....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home