Thursday, March 31, 2005

A training session on BLOGGING

Whoa.. guess what we are learning for today's training? BLOGGING! Yes.. haha.. considered expert at it already. We were advised to use BLOGS as a form of communication with our students. I think that it's a great idea too.. I will definitely use it in future when I start to teach. :)

Well, yesterday I was quite surprised that Isabelle didn't wake me up at 7am (like she always does!). She seemed to know that I didn't have to go to work so early so she woke me up at 9.30am. Hee.. smart dog! So I rewarded her with a Greenie* erm.. only this morning. Cos yesterday she had a lotta treats already lah! In the afternoon I went to visit the attachment students, one at Heeren and the other 2 at Funan. Wah luckily I visited the student at Heeren first, cos she told me that the rest were at Funan.. if not I would've made a wasted trip as I thought they were at Suntec (main branch). But anyway I still went to Suntec too for some window shopping. Hee.. didn't buy anything!! Eh.. but I did eyebrow shaping at Fave Nails at CitiLink. $12 for some snips here and there.. and I've got neat eyebrows now! Gotta try out eyebrow threading some day.. it's cheaper - 5 bucks.. and it's fast and neat I heard. Most of the time it's done by indians or those old grannies at Chinatown. A thread is used instead of scissors and shavers, and the lady will just roll and twist the thread on your face and pull those facial hair!! Ouch.. shall try it someday and give a review on it.. :D

Anyway, had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt I was in Jo's car and she was driving really fast and suddenly the car ended up diving straight into a deep pool! Haha.. yy says it must be I'm too enthu in joining diving with Jo. Haha.. all jo's fault! Okay and then in the dream, me and jo went to approach a security guard but he said that we had to wait until the next day before the car can be pulled out. And we were worried about our handphones goin dead cos of the water.. blah blah.. silly! Haha.. guess we have a new number to buy this weekend! Hee...

Just played table soccer with my ex-colleagues. Damn fun!! Was really excited and kept squealing until they couldn't stand it.. :P Can't hide my feelings mah... But some of our 50 cents were wasted man. Normally 7 balls will be given for each game but it kept decreasing until finally when we slot another coin in only 2 balls came out! Feel like dismantling the whole machine......


Anyone wants green teeth?


*Greenie : A green toothbrush-shaped treat that prevents plaque buildup and contain chlorophyll to combat bad breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home