Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So happy.. So sad.. so mad!!

Hehe.. mixed feelings again eh? Well, met up with stin and wu just now at jurong point. We went to shop around for earrings! Haa.. had to, cos both of them agreed that my current one was very indian-like and old-fashioned (damn it). Hey.. got sentimental value one ok!!!! Anyway, the new pair of earrings are really sweeeeet. Pink dragonflies! Hehe.. Oh and I finally managed to try the milkshake at MOS Burger!!!!! DAMN NICE!!!!! DAMN THICK!!!! Reminds me of the milkshakes they used to sell at MacDonalds. Cheap somemore eh.. $1.95. If not ah, I'll always buy from Anderson which costs $5.. $6 if I want Thick Shake! Imagine just how many cups of MOS Burger milkshakes I can buy with that... =D But it's such a pity they don't have Chocolate flavour. Only Strawberry, Vanilla and Coffee.

Oh yah.. we saw Liyi too.. Everytime see her can just say "Hello!" only. Haha.. never get to stop to talk a bit. Can't remember when was the time we knew her.. prob 6-7 yrs ago? Hee.. Anyway!! Was damn sad man... stin forgotten how the earrings he bought for me looked like liao.. Bought about 5 yrs ago I think. So just now when yy sent me back home I started digging all my jewelleries and couldn't find it except its casing!!!!! Soooooooooo sad!!!! Then I see all the jewelleries my granny gave me.. all gold, jade, pearl, silver... anything and everything! Think I can even open another Tiffany & Co. with all those jewelleries.. erm.. but can only target the senior citizens lah.. :)

Okay now.. something serious to show u all.. if u're the weak hearted please please please do not watch the following clip in the link. It's totally heart-shattering!!! But I think it'll be good if you show this link to whoever is into animal fur clothing/shoes or whatever fashion apparels!!! Freaking disgusting... I really wished I had a gun so I could shoot those guys in the brains! Damn heartless people.. I myself couldn't watch the whole clip. I think I only managed to watch less than 30 secs! Can't bring myself to watch any longer cos as usual my tears kept flowing out.. Kept cursing those guys too... Why are humans so cruel?? So sad... and I'm so mad... how I wished I had the power to stop all these inhuman acts. I'm sure there are still many of these happening around in the world.. it's so saddening..............

http://hk.geocities.com/blood1213/fur.html

"When the buying stops, the killing can too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home