So MANY things to do.. So LITTLE time!
So MANY things to do, but I've got so LITTLE time!!! Can't contradicting right now, since I'm blogging away at work ya? Well, erm.. I decided to squeeze out some of my precious time to update my blog cos I believe it's been forming some cob webs and dust these days huh.
The CNY's been great, met up with friends and relatives, collected about $300+ ang bao (it gets lesser and lesser every year and finally one day the amount will start turning to -ve eh?) and now I dun even have much of it left. Spent on 3 yu shengs, a $40 lunar new yr lunch with colleagues, Isabelle's food.. and.. $10 on TOTO for tonight's HONGBAO DRAW!! Hee.. Good luck to those who bought too! Can't imagine if I win that $10 million. I doubt I'll even be alive to just collect the $$.. heart too weak ah..
Okay so whats up with me? Feeling the stress now.. everything seems to happen at the same time. Got tonnes of work piled up to do. Managed to finish most of them fortunately. And I was called to be in charge for my dept's course in the upcoming Open House which will be open on the 25th-27th (next fri to sun). Friday will be for secondary school students only though. Then Sat & Sun will be for the public.. so do come and visit if you can! I got to be there throughout the 3 days man. There goes my weekend.
Today I was 'psychoed' to join a Karaoke competition and be among of the 6 representatives for my institute. Die lar.. I only agreed if it was a team group singing, in the end I have to sing a duet with another guy from another dept. Hope this will be the 1st and only time singing.. I've got stage fright!!! I just hope I dun black out once I'm up there..
Been worrying for my wisdom tooth too. Wondering if I should go to the Dentish to drill it out. It did cause a little discomfort in the first few days. But luckily now it's alright. I've decided not to pull it out anymore. Prob save abt $200 for that? Can also save myself from the nightmare of suffering from the drills, the stitches and mouth numbness (hate drinking/eating not knowing if my mouth is fully closed or not).
V-day's been just like any other ordinary day for me. No flowers. No gifts. No surprises. What's new? Used to it liao lah.. Even shed some tears on that day! hehe.. cos I thought my granny's fell from 2-3 weeks ago was serious and had to be admitted to hospital. All because of Steff lah! Made me kanchiong.. We went to NUH and the doc examined her and said it wasn't very serious but still have to go back to see a specialist next week. Thank God.. wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Anyway, after that I went off to meet yy. Wanted to eat at Fish & Co. As expected, damn long queue!! Billy Bombers also. So in the end, we ate Long John Silvers. Cheap & easy to find seats eh.. Oh ya saw a girl holding a bouquet of .... baby Eeyores!! Eeyore is the blue donkey from Winnie the Pooh. That is something new.. quite silly actually. Haha.. I mean, the guy can just give a small Eeyore enough already mah. I think in the bouquet there's about 50 of them! At least a bouquet of Ferrero Roche still can eat.. :)
Dreadful thing that stressed me the most is my timetable I just received from SIM. My night classes starts next week! The days are not consistent and it's really hard to remember which are the days I have to turn up for lessons. Sometimes it'll be once a week, sometimes twice, sometimes even 3 times! Some classes are even held on saturdays. Hope I can manage my time well.. these 2 years will really test my perseverance.
As for now, I'm looking forward to this sat's event. Our dept has organised a gathering for students and staff at Bukit Panjang Plaza for a game of bowling! Afterwhich I have to rush to collect the yusheng from yy's place then to my relative's house for lunch and 'lou hei' again! Hehe.. Can finally take a look at their new puppy too. And sunday gonna have lunch at yy's aunt's garden! Can't wait for this weekend to come....... really need a break!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home