Long weekend!
Woo hoo! It's the long weekend! Went to watch Shall We Dance with 3 of my colleagues this morning.. 1040am show!!! Seldom watch movies at such a time.. so early.. but it's quite an advantage too. Considering we had almost the whole theatre to ourselves, and we had breakfast at MacDonald's (Hotcakes!!! yummy..). The show is a romantic comedy.. some parts were quite touching until my tears flow out! Can't stand my tear glands.. damn sensitive. Didn't wanna embarrass myself so I had to lift my head backwards so dat my tears won't flow down! Hehe.. It's about this man, John Clark (handsome old man - Richard Gere), who is a workaholic and goes home everyday to his loving wife and family but still feels he is missing something in his life. Taking the train back home every night, he notices an attractive lady (Jennifer Lopez) always gazing outside the window of a dance studio and one day he finally made an impulsive decision to sign up for dance classes and then realise his dreams. He meets some funny people in the class who each had their own reasons for learning ballroom dancing. He keeps it from his family but they notice his change and his wife begins to suspect he's having an affair. Hmm.. I find that Jennifer Lopez is like a bit 'extra' in the show leh.. haha.. no offence to those J.Lo fans. I give it a 4/5 rating.. Richard Gere acted really well as a loving husband. Would be wonderful to have a hubby like dat.. haa..
Anyway after the show we went for another bite and tok cok abit.. then I went to meet yy and we brought Isabelle to the park. She almost ran away man. Wanted to follow this man who was jogging. Haha.. haiya but then yy managed to catch her. If not ah, I wouldn't mind losing her also! Hee.. yeah right.. She smells clean and nice right now after her bath. Gonna hug her to sleep tonight!!
Ooh.. had a fair bit of shopping yesterday with my parents. Bought another pair of shoes (yay!), a pink striped pants and a purple blouse. Better get more clothings since most of my clothings are not suitable to be worn in school. :( And talking about school.. I've decided to take a basic degree instead of honours degree at SIM. Reason is I dun wanna waste a year of studying.. which will cost me $7k and it's not recognised as a level higher. In future if I were to take Masters, a basic degree will do. And in ITE, whether you get Honours and Basic it's still considered the same, unless it's local degree lah. So no point ah.. anyway can save my 1 year of savings also.. =D And I can finish the degree in 2 years! Chop chop.. hee.. can't wait to get it done and over with. Luckily got pro Jo to study with me.. if not it'll be damn sian man!



1 Comments:
I watched b4 a show at 10am.... At Bishan Junc 8.... the cinema onli got like 8 of us.... Me and my friend, (a very cute one i might add;)), we watched The Hot Chick at 10, then skipped to the next cinema to watch Daredevil. Needless to say, i only remembered Hot Chick.. and it was the first show somemore.... Funny..... DO you know, you can hide some weed in that too?
Post a Comment
<< Home