Thursday, January 06, 2005

Long day at work....

Had a long long meeting today. All the way from 9.30am to 1pm. Luckily we had some refreshments halfway through the meeting.. If not I doubt I can stay awake at focused in the meeting. Suffering from brain overload man.. think it'll take some time for me to get to sleep tonight!

I ended at 5pm again today.. hardworking eh? Hee.. then went to meet a friend. Can't mention her name here cos we were on a HIGHLY TOP SECRET mission just now. Besides that we went shopping for shoes too. As expected, I didn't buy any. Couldn't find anything that I like.. Actually there was one but they didn't have my size. That size was sold out! Called up the outlets in Suntec, Marina Square and CitiLink but all of them didn't have that size. Darn.. that's for having an average lady's foot size. If only I had smaller feet.. then not only do I have the choice of shoe varieties for women, even kiddy ones as well! :)

Anyway we had our dinner at The Cafe Cartel at Raffles City. Stuffed ourselves with the great food. Wanted to be a 'yao gui' cos there's FREE FLOW of Home-made bread but in the end couldn't cos the Chicken Chef's Salad was damn filling. Would like to try the desserts there someday too. Looks kinda appetizing. I tried the Banana Fudge Milkshake before and its freaking thick man! It's deliciously sinful...

Gotta head to bed now.. another long day tmr.. somemore have to go to Balestier ITE. Far far far..... Nvm.. looking forward to more shopping tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home