Kung Fu Hustle!
Caught a pic of Isabelle admiring our Xmas tree.. (see the reflection of the xmas tree lights on the floor?)
Today I actually planned to stay at home and keep my granny company.. but last minute she told me her 2 sisters were coming over and all 3 of them would be goin "kai kai". They plan to go to chinatown tomorrow too. Happening grannies eh.. But quite worrying also. Can imagine all of them walk so slow.. Everytime I hold my granny's hand when we're outside I can almost fall asleep. The thing that keeps me awake and walking is because she grips my hand very firmly, until my rings can get bent (i think dat's y my diamond got lost!) and even cause red marks on my fingers!! But nvm lah. As long as she won't fall down I dun mind sacrificing. Very sad leh.. so many ppl dun like to hold her hand.. so poor thing. (Steff I'm hinting u hor..)
So.. with her having her own plans, me and yy decided to catch the comedy action flick, Kung Fu Hustle!! It's damn funny and lame!! Juz like all of Stephen Chow's show ah.. only thing this movie has more special effects. I can't stand the starting part where all guys from the Axe Gang did the stupid dance with their axes. Stin was telling me dat zw(zhaowen) knows one of the Kung Fu moves. It was the one where the grumpy landlady inhales the cigarette deeply then she could do a lion roar. Haha.. Power man.. Great show to watch if u need some laughter. I give it 3.5/5. I'm waiting for the show "Meet the Fockers".. I think it will be hilarious.
After that we hang around at my place and played with Isabelle. Poor Isabelle controlled her urine until I came back. My bro and his gf were bz watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". Isabelle hor.. u must stand and see her in the toilet and keep saying "zhu zhu" (urine) then she'll urine. Can't stand her..
When my dad came back, we drove the car to yy's sis' place to have kim chi (korean steamboat) for dinner. His sis can't get enough of Korea ever since they came back.. hehe.. His 2 sweet little nieces did xmas cards for me. Kinda scared of the younger one.. she juz loves to scream and scream. Even when she's juz having a normal conversation with u she still have to shout. And both of them always quarrel at little things. Reminds me of Jaimie and Shirin (my lovely cousins). Hee.. Both J and Shir grow up liao still quarrel.. But I always find it very amusing.. ;D
Time to sleep now.. will introduce my poly friends tmr.. when I'm "working" at the office.. Nitey nite!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home