Monday, December 27, 2004

Raf's Big Day!!!

Hmmm.. I'm at yy's house now. Got nothing to do (cos someone is busy watching the Arsenal vs Fullham match) so came here to blog..

Okay.. so as I have expected, my darling ever-so-sweet Isabelle woke me up at 8+. Was gonna meet my friends at 1230 noon so with so much time before that, I had my breakfast and chatted with my mum and grandma and played with that white furry rascal. My dad went to Batam... Dun worry! He's there purely for gambling sake.. haa.. Hope he brings back more $$$.

So fed up juz now.. We pressed the bell when we were reaching Raf's place and the driver didn't stop!!! Cos the bell didn't make any sound.. Irritating.. wasted $ juz to take the bus back. Only 1 bus stop but it's far man.. Somemore we were already late! Anyway, luckily we weren't the latest. Jo and Ryan were the latest! Oh nonono.. Qiang was the latest. But he managed to finish his lunch faster than me.. Slow eater lah ok?

It was great to see everyone again after a long time. Except Jo... cos I still see her very often. Hahaha.. JT really slimmed down a lot! And fit man.. try playing arm wrestling with her and u'll definitely lose! Hehe.. And this Qiang damn lame man!! He kept saying he dun want the token (from malay weddings). It is a hard-boiled egg in a heavy glass cup and wrapped up with transparent wrapper. Den when he was trying to put the cup in his back pocket (how can it fit in ur pocket?!), he dropped it and it made a loud thud! The glass cup was totally shattered man!! Luckily it's wrapped up, if not he would have a hard time clearing up the mess. I saw one of Raf's cousin caught him in the act and I definitely saw her made a frown man. Hahaha.. Qiang.. forever lame eh.. hehe.. Then YY left halfway through cos he got another malay wedding to attend to.

The rest of us waited for Raf to come down and we took some photographs with her. Wow.. her lips were damn pink man. And it's bright shocking pink! The couple was wearing purple. Must be Raf's idea since it's her fav colour. Will put up the photo soon.. haven't transferred to my comp yet. So funny.. duno if it's because of her hair, or her costume, or her make up.. she was really stiff.. Even when she talked to us she sounded like she was whispering. Haha.. poor gal.. But ur wish has come true!! Marry so early... got ur own house.. very soon u'll have children! Many blessings for ur marriage. Wan is a good guy.. I still remembered 4 yrs ago I accompanied u to Lot 1 to meet him for the 1st time. Hee.. Both of u must cherish each other okie??

Alright I'll stop now. Must learn to appreciate soccer.. hee.. Gonna prepare myself for a hell ride later too (yy gonna send me back with his bro's cute mini jeep). Oh and before I forget.. Happy Boxing Day to ya all!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

ahhh... next time i better watch out when i stay over at your place.. i dun want isabelle to wake me up AGAIN! i remember the last time i visited your place.. you carried isabelle onto the bed in the morning.. EARLY in the morning somemore.. than i was dreaming... and suddenly i feel like someone is kissing me.. bad kisser somemore.. got my face wet.. than i open my eyes.. and saw THE DOG licking me...=\ dear sista... please dont do that again... my prince charming is a dog =/ kiss kiss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home