Sunday, December 26, 2004

Disadvantages of keeping a dog.


This is what you get when you keep a dog.


Licking yy's toe. Shiok rite? Eeee... Act cute only!



Haha.. can u believe I'm writing this? Don't worry, Isabelle is still in good hands. Still a spoilt baby. Those who know me well will know jolly well how good my tolerance level is. So she can do whatever nonsense but I will still keep my calm (after screaming).

So here's a list of disadvantages of keeping a dog: (Steff, take note.)

  1. As seen from the 1st picture above, dogs bite shoes!! Especially the ladies one. This is the 4th shoe that Isabelle has destroyed! Somemore it's my fav shoe!! She destroyed one of my pink shoe a few mths ago and to think I laughed about it and let her off just like that. The other 2 shoes belonged to my granny and my bro's gf. Man.. this dog ought to be taught a lesson. Think I might intend to put some medicated oil on my shoes so she'll avoid them. But then again, maybe it's better to just put all the shoes on top of the shoe rack where she can't reach them (i think). Oh well.. my fav shoe.. dun feel like throwing it away. Think I'll continue to wear it as usual. But when I'm wearing pants or jeans so no one can see the bite marks!!!
  2. Now for the 2nd pic.. It's nice looking after and bringing ur dog out together with ur bf and enjoying the fun moments. But sadly, the dog will grab all the attention from ur bf. Very soon, u'll realise ur bf is talking more often to ur dog than to u.. Haa.. juz joking lah! But it might happen okie.. So gals, if u're afraid, juz get a watch dog. A pitbull or rottweiler. Those dat doesn't act cute and protects u. It might even help in making ur bf listen to ur commands. :)
  3. Dogs are alarm clocks which can never be switched off!! Been waking up early everyday. Isabelle will keep barking right into my face until I wake up!! Feel like tying her mouth with a muzzler.. This morning she even bit my arm accidentally cos she was happily biting my pillow when I carried her up. Pain man.. getting more scars cos of her. Reminds me of Belle who gave me lots of permanent scars too..
  4. Maintaining a dog is expensive. Don't believe anyone who says it is not!! Haha.. okie... Unless u pamper ur dog, I dun think it's very expensive lah. But u must have income first before deciding to get a job ok. Seeing a vet alone costs $50-$100. Grooming $30-$50. Plus dog food, dog treats, health supplements and toys.. I think I spend abt $50-$100 every month!
  5. Keeping a dog makes u crazy. Really.. and u won't realise it. Sometimes when you talk and play with ur dog, u sound and look silly. My family and I talk to Isabelle like as if we're talking to a human baby. And I agree we sound foolish. Recorded it down before and when I hear it, i will damn paiseh. Stephanie saw me play catching with Isabelle before and I looked like a duck with a stupid chasing pattern. And my all-time fav phrase "aww... jie jie luv!!!!" Haiz.. lame man... but I can't control myself.....

Okay okay, I think for me that's juz abt the Top 5 Disadvantages of keeping a dog. Don't really wanna discourage ppl from keeping a dog. To be frank, there're more advantages than disadvantages in keeping a dog! Whatever u gain is worth much more than the nonsense the dog will give u. Those 5 points mentioned above are nothing. Keeping a dog will definitely make ur life free from stress and healthier. They'll make u look forward to goin home everyday. All the $$$ being spent on them is worth it when u see them happy!

So for those who have dogs.. let's meet up and let our dogs socialise ah! Damn fun.. For those who don't, it's okay.. u can play with Isabelle. Hee.. She's very friendly, anyone also can one!

Oh yah.. tmr is Raf's big day! Her wedding!! I better go slp before I wake up late! But I think dat will never happen.. since I've got Isabelle (my alarm clock). So exciting!! Hope Raf is able to sleep tonite..


2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

wah.. whose shoe is that? and who is yy? how come she's licking his feet? free foot spa arh? =/ eeee... gross... next time i wont put my shoes into your house le.. i'll leave them outside..

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

Haha.. yy is Alvin lah! Wahaha.. everyone addresses him differently man.. Got Rage, Kappa, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home