Friday, December 24, 2004

A new hobby. A new year. A new beginning. A new computer!!

Wow.. been spending the last 2 hrs just trying to find a suitable skin for this blog. I like this one.. but I think most likely I would be looking out for nicer ones. Anyway, tonight I feel like logging on the whole night! Why? Cos I got a new computer!! Hehe.. What a tiring experience. Erm.. more tiring for yy though.. Haa.. cos he helped me fix up my CPU. Thanks to him, I dun have to wait 15 mins - 1 hr to start my comp! What's even better is that it's so cheeeeeeap!! $670. Cheem stuffs man. Though I'm supposed to be an IT person, I know nuts abt hardware stuffs! Lemme see.. for those who understand, here are the specs: (let me know if the price is worth it!)


Intel Pentium 4 2.40A 533MHz (memory speed if I remember) - $89
Kingston 256 DDR RAM - $63
Seagate 80GB SATA Hard disk - $120
Intel D865GBF Pentium 4 Motherboard - $145
Graphics card - $78
CPU Casing - $165


So.. how's dat? My 1st time buying CPU.. so exciting and so tiring. Fell right asleep when we entered the cab. YY called me when we were reaching cck and I couldn't hear. Haa..
Okie.. I think I shall stop right here. Gotta carry on finding out other interesting functions of blogging. In the mean time, hope u all are excited for tmr.. cos it's Xmas eve!!! Hope all of u'll enjoy urselves. Dun get mugged if u're intending to go crowded places like town.. I'll be at downtown east with my relatives. Have fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home