Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Introducing the gang


Group photo at Raf's wedding

Aww.. great looking couple! The gals are the ppl who I always hang out with during our poly days. During lunch we would grab a big table at the 3rd floor locker area to have our lunch. Let me introduce them (from the left onwards):

Joanna aka Jo aka Pro Jo aka G.I. Jo! (in black)
Didn't dare to talk to her during yr 1. She had this super dao face and I dun think I ever heard her speak at all in yr 1! Haha.. I was even worried about goin on to yr 2 because only the 2 of us chose the same stream. Was so afraid she would beat me up or something.. haa.. Nah!! In yr 2 we really clicked man. Lucky thing if not my life would be miserable.. Our P&Q teacher always called us the "Dynamic Duo". Hahaha.. One thing I learnt from her is to never judge a book by its cover. She can be really lame lor! Those who do not know her.. trust me.. she's very nice one. Very onz person. Always like to change hairstyle also. Her dressing is also one of a kind. Stylo Jo.. hehe.. Now because our working place is near we often meet up for lunch. But she's gonna find another job soon.. sekali not near liao. And now that I've changed to a new job I duno if our lunch time will still be the same. :( Nvm lah.. can always meet up any other time.. and continue bringing both of dogs to West Coast Dog Run!! Okay, the guy behind her is her bf, Ryan. Very humourous guy.. reminds me of one of my sec sch fren, Chin Yong, who is also very lame. Haha.. afterall a very nice guy. Treats jo very nice.. Jo.. dun be too fierce to him lah ok? Hee..

Peiying aka Pui Ying aka PY aka Pari PY (in yellow)
This gal is the most musically inclined in our group. She sang in our FYP mtv. Sweet voice~ Can be quite lame also.. but I think she's by far the most matured among all of us. Haa.. Very guai guai type, and also happy-go-lucky kinda person. Now she's teaching piano. How nice.. suits her style ah. She's very loyal to her bf, Joel. Joel didn't come dat day cos he was working. Anyway I hope to attend their wedding soon.. hehe.. they've been together for sooooooo long. I think the longest among all of us! She's an animal lover as well. Keeps hamsters, guinea pig.. but can't keep a dog/cat cos she said her mum doesn't like. Poor PY.. My mum also in the beginning dun like! But ppl do change their feelings.. dogs can do wonders to ppl ya know? :)

Weiqiang aka Qiang aka Grumpy Man (behind PY)
Okie.. he doesn't join our group one ok.. But he's from our course too. And he knows my sec sch guy friends. He is the lamest guy I ever know on this entire planet. Never fails to make me laugh. But he is so grumpy. Can be quite attitude also.. It's either u hate him or u like him. I think if he's not ur friend, most probably u would hate him. Haha.. Very crappy guy. I hope he finds a job soon..

Hazlinda aka Haz aka Hazzie (in orange)
This sporty gal used to be really busy because of her rugby trainings. She's the most outgoing of the lot. And did I mention she has 20+ cats in her house? They have their own room somemore.. okay.. the storeroom. But the storeroom's door is a gate ok! Lucky cats.. and poor Hazzie.. always getting a lot of scratch marks and scars from them. Quite a hardworking gal too. We share the same music interest and movies.. really missed the time during sch days where we always go down to town to watch movies on Tuesdays! Cos the tix costs $5 I think.. shiok.. Then we would play Daytona in arcades or juz hang around and drink Smooties!! One thing I can also vividly remember is when she wore her T-Shirt inside out in sch! Hahaha.. Ok the guy right behind her is her bf, Aizam. Both of them are very very much in love.. stick together like glue like dat! Haa.. And when we see Aizam, we would say "Here comes Nelly/Usher!". Hehe.. Cute couple...
In case any of u don't know, I'm the gal in white.. (",)
Next up..

JingTing aka JT aka Jean aka GinTonic aka "Ging Ding" (dats how Raf & Haz call her) (in purple)
This gal also damn lame!! Justin will agree with me.. But u don't see her lame lame okay. This lamer's got the brains and looks to kill!! Hee.. She's the only gal in my class whom I can click with. In sch we used to "jio" each other go toilet to do big business. Haha.. I remember our chalet also. Everyone was hooked onto the tv.. watching the jap drama show, GTO i think. And they watched the whole series ok!! Can't believe Jo also watched with them.. haa.. should've joined us dat time. Who would book a chalet juz to watch GTO the whole day?!?!?! Only JT and me went to enjoy ourselves. Went bowling, swimming, danced DDR (haa.. dats the only time i played DDR).. and we were so tired after bowling we had to rent a bicycle to go back, or izzit we forgot our socks? something like dat.. hahaha.. Anyway it was great fun. Such a pity she's goin back to Aust soon to study again. Must faster grab the chance to meet up with her more often! Now, the guy beside her (in stripped) is her bf, Ray. Also from the same course as us. He has a twin bro whom in the beginning we found it hard to differentiate the both of them. But now after knowing for so long we can tell the difference liao. This couple is also another lucky couple. Both got their dream partner.. I'll spare the details.. Hee

Rafizah aka Raf aka Rough aka Ruff Ruff (the bride!!)
Haha.. purposely put ur name in Green cos I know it's ur "fav" colour. This gal.. now Woman.. used to be very matured during yr 1. Wore long skirts and dressed up like a teacher or something. It was until she mixed with the gang dat she finally unleashed her true self - a lamer. I love her family as well. She was the one who dragged me in to join Poly 50. And we both went to buy an expensive Sports bra which is damn tight!!! It looks really nice but I think that was the last time I wore it.. hard to breathe man.. Ok she's the one who started with our "Talk cok" book, where we'll write about our daily lives in school. Complaints abt lecturers and everything. Hope the book is still with you. I wanna read it to my children in future u know.. Hee.. Oh yah she makes really delicious fried noodle! Even my mum learnt from her. Haha.. She has many bright ideas on how to save $ too. We would bring bread to sch and eat it with nutella or egg mayonaise or peanut butter for lunch. So memorable.. The bridegroom, her husband now, is Wan. Yup.. The Wan. As in Wanton mee.. Her Wan. So happy for the both of them. His costume very interesting. There's this wooden "sword".. I think to protect Raf if any of us wanted to do anything silly.

Okie that's all for the introduction. If u would like to know more feel free to get permissions from their boyfriends/husband. :)

Now i'm at the office. No one is here except the cleaner Auntie. So boring.. I think I will leave at lunchtime. Hooray! Will be meeting Jo and JT for lunch. Getting hungry liao.. Only drank a glass of Magnolia milk and a piece of Kraft's swiss style cheese. Quite sleepy too.. didn't sleep well last nite cos in the middle of the nite I went to sleep on the single seat sofa. My dad took up too much space on my bed!!! Oh.. my parents are sleeping in my room cos now my granny is staying at my place and sleeps in their room. I'll have to encounter sleepless nights until friday! And this morning Isabelle woke me up at 6+. It juz gets earlier and earlier! Then when my mum carried her and put her on my body to wake me up, she juz lied down on my body and sleep! Irritating dog.. Hope she's doin well alone at home. My granny and her sisters are heading down to Chinatown. I hope they're doin well and dun get lost too!! I'll stop here.. too hungry to write anymore.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home