Monday, January 17, 2005

Crap.. Isabelle DID IT AGAIN!

Yes.. it's true. My last pair of shoes to wear to work is gone.. And to think the crime scene happened all within an hour's time while I was sending my parents to feed their stray dogs and then to Harbourfront. If only I had put my shoes on top of the shoe rack. If only I had locked her up in the kitchen. If only I had reacted after seeing that smirk on her face when I told her to 'stay' (I am damn sure it was a smirk!!!). Arrrgh!!!! If only, if only, if only doesn't matter anymore! Nvm.. maybe it's time to buy new shoes since CNY is coming lah right? Consoling myself.. Nah! Juz material stuffs.. Better not let it affect me too much.... :(

Well anyway! Got a new pair of shoes today! Yay.. hahaha.. Anyhow buy one from IMM. Hee.. But it's quite nice lar. Felt really happy.. I remember stin was telling me abt retail therapy juz a few days ago. It really helps man. But still not enough leh! Will carry on shopping more in the weeks to come.. =D Oooh.. went to stin's sis' spectacle shop (Spectacle Hut) too cos yy wanted to make contact lens. Wow.. best.. She gave yy a pair of Acuvue 2 for free cos the Acuvue 2 Advance he wanted had to be ordered and can be collected next week. She also gave us 2 contact lens containers freeee! That container is good stuff eh. Very convenient to use, can open and close with no hassle. Not like those usual kinds where u have to twist the caps to take the lens. Somemore it has this tweezer where u can pick up the lens easily too. It costs $5 but she gave me and yy 1 each! Best friend liao.. haa.. Better help her advertise her shop. It's Spectacle Hut at IMM!! With many varieties of fantastic spectacle frames and great service too (only from stin's sis for now..). :)

Saw JT at IMM too.. wad a coincidence.. We just met up this morning at West Coast Dog Run. Me, yy, Jo, Ryan and JT met up there and let our dogs enjoy their weekly fun. JT didn't bring her dog though.. cos her mum is worried that Bobby is too senior liao.. hehe.. Wah she fit girl ok. Walked all the way from her home (near Ginza) to the dog run. Seriously crazy. Hahah.. Isabelle had a considerable amount of fun today. Didn't wanna let her stay too long cos she was panting like mad.. scary man.. Always sprinting one she.. run like nobody's business.

Oh yah.. had a Popiah Party at my colleague's house yesterday evening. Very interesting! Now I know how to hmmm... wrap a popiah! The ingredients were already prepared by another colleague. Hee.. Her house is really big and looks wonderful with its antique settings! Terraced house with 4 levels.. Basement, Living room, Kitchen then bedrooms. $1.1 million. Tsk tsk.. And they're quite independent eh.. no need for maids. Do the cooking and cleaning themselves. Cool.. Would love to be just as rich.. but I don't fancy big houses though. Cos I hate the stairs!! Find myself quite clumsy with stairs.. not as agile as I was in my pri sch days ar.... Hee..

Okay okay.. gotta slp early.. Back to work tomorrow! Everyone say "yay!!"! Haha.. hope u enjoy the week ahead.. and congrats to Singapore for winning the Tiger Cup!! Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new shoes are not bad! Just make sure this time u keep in under lock and key.....or be it isabelle :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home