Sunday, January 09, 2005

A so-called suprise for our Pro Jo

Yesterday was Jo's birthday!! It was supposed to be a surprise party for her with the chalet and everything.. Turned out that she was too pro for us to handle. All of us arrived at the chalet and saw her barbecuing chicken wings and all of us were practically staring at each other then she said: "Er, I thought u all coming tomorrow??" There goes the surprise. Hmm.. I got a feeling Jo has never been surprised ever in her life man. Too pro liao.. And before she even opened her present I told her to try out the dress! Haa.. Darn.. Anyway she looked great with the denim dress we bought her. Really suits her and hope to encourage her to wear more dresses. Hee :)

We relived our schooling days when we played 'Heart Attack'!! It's an excellent game to play with a big bunch of friends.. both young or old.. maybe not TOO OLD lah.. I must say the adrenalin rush is highly not suitable for those who suffers from asthma attacks. I myself almost couldn't take the excitement.. started making all the weird noises while playing the game. =D

Didn't stay over at the chalet cos got a lotta things to do today. Gonna attend another wedding again!! Very far man.. at Tampines! It's a malay wedding too.. my colleague's one. Gonna meet all my ex-colleagues.. i can't wait!! Hehe.. shall stop for now.. Gd day to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home