The heat is on!
Man.. just got my materials from SIM this evening and boy what a heavy lot! Really thankful to my dad for picking me up.. Reminded me so much of school days when we collected our textbooks. I'm feeling really excited to start studying again but I can't deny that I'm feeling petrified as well! All the deadlines for the assignments have been set and guess what? I already have 3 assignments lined up for me and the deadlines are 15th, 17th and 25th March!! So many books and papers and notes.. I dun even know how and which to begin with! I can practically feel my heart beating like a timebomb right now.. gonna explode anytime soon. I am suspecting that I'm having high blood eh. Sometimes I think it's low blood too. Hehe.. But whenever I go checkup the doc will say "very good!". Duno real or not. Guess it's just my nerves..
I met Raf just now for dinner at Sunshine Place. She's giving tuition to a kid living opposite my estate. Then when she finished I met her again to pass her stuffs and brought Isabelle to see her too. Wah lau, last time she commented Belle got small head, big body. This time she said Isabelle's got BIG head, small body! Hahaha.. Everyone says Isabelle's head is BIG!!! Is it really dat big? No wonder she thinks she's so smart and keeps scolding(barking) at everyone.
Hope I can cope with my studies and work these 2 years man. Less surfing the net (except for research purposes?), less chattings, less movies, less nightouts, less shopping, less slacking, less sleeping, less daydreaming (yeah right).. ... Can I survive this ordeal? Yup I can and I will!! ;)



7 Comments:
"Less surfing the net, less chattings, less movies, less nightouts, less shopping, less slacking, less sleeping, less daydreaming"
R u God?
hmm.. y must be God then can do those sacrifices? Quite reasonable wad. U mean u can't do it ah? Aiyo..
I cant survive the less sleeping part.....heheheh.....
Follow the white rabbit and it will lead u to me.
I cant survive the less sleeping part.....heheheh.....
Follow the white rabbit and it will lead u to me.
i choose to follow the white dog.
The white dog can only lead u to The Adventures of Tin Tin.
The white rabbit...... can lead u to Reality!
the white rabbit sweet is nice to eat!!
Post a Comment
<< Home