Caught the flu bug
Sian.. been blowing my nose since yesterday morning. Now my nose hurts real bad! And I hate it when I look like Rudolph.. The worst thing is when the skin on my nose starts peeling! And yesterday morning damn suay also. Because I was rushing for time and my bro was gonna use the toilet, I rushed in to grab my contact lens and then I dropped them on the carpet!!! I only managed to find one of them.. dunno where the other one flew to. Hope Isabelle didn't swallow it! So fed-up.. But lucky thing it was time for me to dispose it too. Hehe.. yesterday was exactly 2 weeks since I used it. It's a 2-weeks disposable contact lens. Haiya but wasted man.. wanted to extend and use it till today one. In the end I use my specs for these 2 days. Also good in a way lah.. somebody keep saying that my specs so ex but I never use it. =P
However, amidst all the sneezings and blowings of my nose, I managed to enjoy myself very much at today's TeamBuilding Day event held at Orchid Country Club for ITE staffs. Played many rounds of bowling cos it's free!! Now my wrist is starting to ache as well.. We played a few other team games and had lucky draws then a simple buffet reception. So sad didn't get anything for the lucky draw.. But then most of the prizes are towels! Haha.. I dun need them anyway.. It's quite a fruitful event as we get to know more people from the other institutes or departments better.
After that I went to have dinner with yy at IMM - Secret Recipe. Hmm.. FAIL! The lamb stew we ordered was not well cooked. YY ate some parts of the lamb which was icy cold!! Straight from the freezer to the microwave I suppose. We told the manager about it and he gave us a new plate.. about 20 mins later! And this time it was overcooked. Haha.. jialat.. condemn this place liao.. Had quite a number of bad experiences before together with my colleagues. Like the food coming late (and i mean 1-1 1/2 hr late!), the brownie not cold enough (tell them and they juz heat it up for less than a min?), etc. Better not say more if not will spoil their business. But I believe a lot of ppl who eats there for the first time will never go there again. Hope they will do something to improve their business.. cos their desserts are quite appealing!! Hmm.. milkshake..



2 Comments:
Ditch the specs... go for the contacts... Hear it from a seasoned babe watcher.... Be enlighthened!
eeek! cheekopeh!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home