Motivation of the day
The course conducted today was the most meaningful one compared to the rest that I've attended. It really touched me and my coursemates' hearts in one way or another..
The topic for the day was Motivation. The trainer shared with us about his life story. About how perfect his marriage to his wife was. 20 yrs together.. no fights, no quarrels, blessed with great children. And they always argue, or rather, joked about who is gonna leave the world first. But sadly she left his world first after 20 yrs of marriage. He didn't mention why but he just said how blissful his life was with her around.. And that he counted his blessings for not taking up a high paying job many years back, which would have taken up his time off his family - 8 mths overseas work every year. Money can never compare to the time we spend on our families... Then he shared about what her character was like and how she motivated him to be a teacher.. Wah.. I hear until I tear man.. damn paiseh.. my tear glands are uncontrollable one! Funny how he didn't tear when he talked about it. Maybe it happened a long time ago and he had gotten over her. Then towards the middle of the lesson he told us that he remarried!! Got a shock man.. not that I find him bad or what.. quite understandable ah.. his son is working in Germany and his daughter is planning to migrate to Canada soon, so he didn't want to live his life all alone with no one to share with. But I think it's very unlikely for me to do it.. I would rather get a dog to accompany me.. hee.. Well, as long as he's happy it's all that matters. I believe his beloved wife still lingers in his heart. :)
In the 2nd half of the day we were shown the movie - "Children of Heaven". Really brilliant show I must say.. Heard raves of it but didn't got the chance to watch it except today. It is a show produced in Iran, about this boy and girl who had to share a pair of sneakers cos the girl's shoes were missing and they didn't wanna give their dad anymore financial problem. I didn't watch the Jack Neo's version in Home Run. Not really into local movies.. But this Iran movie is really touching. Teaches us about honesty, filial piety, bonding, responsiblity, determination... A fantastic show that makes us reflect on ourselves in reality..... If u haven't watch it, please do. U won't regret it!!
Anyway, on a lighter note.. Just now when I took the mrt back, I saw this lady who had a really weird sense of fashion man. A middle-aged woman, wearing blouse and a 3/4 pants. Look quite alright ah.. but whoa! Saw her with dark green socks with cute cartoon panda prints with high-heeled slippers!!! Now what kind of fashion statement is that... cute auntie.. hehe..
Oh ya, realised I lost one side of my earring. Must be yesterday when I went to cut my hair.. so sad... In the end went to dig out my antique earrings. It's heart-shaped gold plated ear studs. Wore it since sec 1.. haa... Kinda weird eh.. seldom see girls wearing gold jewelleries nowadays. I feel like an Indian now. Er.. I'm no racist ok. :) Yay.. gonna meet Stin and Wu tmr!! Alas, it's about time to relieve my stress... hahaha....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home