Woo hoo! It's the weekend!
Time really flies man.. before u know it, it's the weekend again!
Today we ended very early, 1230pm!! Faster rushed home and prepared instant noodle for lunch then straight away fell asleep on my comfy bed. Isabelle's constant sharp barkings at my ear was useless.. haa.. too tired to play with her ah. In the end she gave up and slept beside me on the bed. Smelly dog.. can't wait to bring her to sentosa this weekend to swim!!
When I woke up I rushed again to finish up my dinner then head down to SIM for my night class. Met this malay gal on the first tutorial who really reminds me so much of Raf. Petite, jovial and very cheerful. She has a 1 yr old kid already!! Also a teacher but teaching in a primary school. Then she shared with me her experience on her first pregnancy. She almost had to do a cesarean, but luckily her baby suddenly decided to come into the world the natural way! Hehe.. She wants to have 4 children man!! Haha.. if possible I would also hope for that.. :)
After lesson yy came to pick me up and then we went to hunt for the prata stall at clementi. It's called Mr. Prata! It's situated at Blk 320, Clementi Ave 4. At first thought couldn't reach there on time cos I thought the closing time was 1030pm. Fortunately when we went there the indian man told me it is opened until 11pm! So we had tissue prata, roti boom (prata with butter & sugar), mee goreng and teh tarik! Yummy.. been having a craving for pratas for the past few days and finally my stomach is satisfied!! Hee.. now I'm so full I can't get to sleep. Nvm.. can wake up late tmr! ;D
Wah.. got this troubling thing at work man.. Me and some of my coursemates find that this particular toilet at the end of the building is really creepy. I don't dare to go to that toilet anymore liao.. If wanna go, must ask somebody to accompany ah. That toilet is really scary.. very quiet and whenever I go there, I'm always alone in the toilet. And in every cubicle there's this switch with a sign that says "Ring the bell if you need help". Wah lau.. how come got such thing one??? First time come across eh.. One of my friend told me there was a time when she went to the toilet and saw that all the cubicles were vacant so she took the 2nd last cubicle. While she was inside she saw a shadow from the next cubicle! She said she didn't hear anyone coming in to the toilet leh! So she thought it was the shadow of a tree from outside. When she came out she saw that the last cubicle's door was locked (with the red indicator)! She was so terrified she quickly ran out of the toilet. Haha.. wah piang.. but actually she was worried that maybe it's a man ah.. cos the man's toilet is right beside the ladies and there is a main door outside also which leads to these toilets. I'm freaked out man.. damn timid.. blame it on movies that have horror scenes in toilets!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home