You Never Know..

"Rosy's Angels"
I've got a pair of tickets up for grabs for the above movie, Divergence. First come, first served okie! Starring Aaron Kwok, Daniel Wu, Ekin Cheng (or Noodle for some), Gallen Lo and Angelica Lee. It is also directed by the director of New Police Story. Not sure what it's about, u can explore further in the link.. :) Anyway we got them free after having a dinner at Baystreet 21 at IMM. Here are the details of the movie screening:
Date: 27 April 2005 (Wed)
Venue: Jurong 1 (Jurong Entertainment Centre)
Time: 9.15pm
***Free Seating***
Actually I would like to watch leh.. although I'm not really interested in Chinese movies. But then I have a lecture on that day, so TOO BAD. Hmm.. thought of selling the tix instead.. haa.. But I think that's silly lah. So whoever's interested, let me know ya.
Wanna share something I heard over Class 95 in the evening. The DJ was asking listeners to share and dedicate a song which reminds them of their school days. This girl shared that she had a puppy love with a guy in school and it was really innocent and sweet and they used to go to Changi Airport to pak tor. But it didn't last long and within a few months they broke up. Coincidentally they entered the same poly and the guy wanted to patch back but the gal refused because she didn't want to make the same mistake again. And so they continued with their own lives and one day the guy passed away (she didn't mention the reason why and how). She regretted not giving him a chance and until now, 3 years later, she is still thinking and missing him. It's so sad.. Then she chose the song by Roxette - It must have been Love. When the song was played on air it suddenly had so much impact. I felt sad for the gal. I hope she will find someone soon, who will give her hope in life again, to bring back the sunshine that she deserves, and to help her embrace love as confident as she once was..
Never miss the opportunity to say the things that you want to say to the person you love. We never know when it's our turn to go or even lose that opportunity forever....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home