I can't wait
I can't wait for teabreak,I can't wait to digest my lunch (claypot rice!),
I can't wait to end today's lesson,
I can't wait to see Isabelle,
I can't wait to talk to my family,
I can't wait to talk yy,
I can't wait to have a good night sleep,
I can't wait for Sat's BBQ at a colleague's place,
I can't wait to go Sentosa with our pets,
I can't wait to finish the Psychology TMA,
I can't wait to see stin and wu next week,
I can't wait for the long weekend on Labour Day,
I can't wait to go back to my dept,
I can't wait to teach,
I can't wait for Sharon's birthday party,
I can't wait for Mother's Day,
I can't wait to go DIVING!!!!!!
I can't wait for my birthday (yeah rite..),
I can't wait for the school holidays,
I can't wait to complete ALL my TMAs,
I can't wait for Christmas,
I can't wait for the new year,
I can't wait to complete my degree (get it all done and over with!!),
I can't wait to travel,
I can't wait to have my first credit card,
I can't wait to gain weight,
I can't wait to see my bro get married (so I can use the car.. haa),
I can't wait to get married,
I can't wait to get my own house,
I can't wait to be a good wife,
I can't wait to have children,
I can't wait to be a good mother,
I can't wait to lose weight,
I can't wait to have a car,
I can't wait to have GRANDchildren,
I can't wait to retire,
I can't wait to grow old with somebody,
I can't wait to go heaven (can I?),
I can't wait to see God,
I can't wait to see Belle..
I just can't wait for soooo many things but at the same time I want the time to slow down! Hehe..
Time waits for no man.. What are u waiting for?



2 Comments:
wow! Did I read someone can't wait to have children??!! Thats excellent, cos Raphael and Noelle have zero cousins, and your dear cousin Greg isn't very helpful in that direction. So have to rely on you and Timothy to produce some kids for Raphael and Noelle to play with.
Hahahaha.. yes cousin Mel (or "biu jie").. I know what u're goin through. I have spared some thoughts for your darlings too. But can't help much at the moment though. Hee.. Let's psycho my bro!
Post a Comment
<< Home