Friday, May 20, 2005

Caught the FLU bug again..

Have been sneezing and sneezing since wednesday!! I'm really worried because I'm not sure if I will be able to go diving with this forever leaking nose! Seen a doctor yesterday and I'm feeling very drowsy now. I intend to go home later right after the students' exams. Gonna be invigilator later! :)

Yesterday our department had a farewell lunch for one of my colleague at Holland Village. We ate at Thai Express... the green curry and olive rice is great man! The tomyum soup is also nice.. but the funny thing is it's not RED at all!! Looks like chicken soup.. But when you drink it.. it's POWER!!! Hee.. and so sweet.. they celebrated my birthday too cos it falls in this month. Every month we will celebrate one another's birthday if it falls in that month. So paiseh leh.. I'm the only one for May then had to take solo photograph. Don't really like taking solo photos... can't seem to smile naturally. Hehe.. Anyway we had Swensen's Black Forest ice cream cake! Yummy..

Well.. got a whole lot of work to do these days. Still got another Psychology TMA due end of May! Hopefully I will be able to pass through this tough period. But my main concern now is whether I can go diving!! Darn.. I hate FLUs...... I will be leaving tonight with Jo.. will be back on Monday!

In the mean time, you all take care! Will update u guys on the trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home