Panic attack!
Wah.. went to take the DIVING exam today. I managed to pass!!! Woo hoo.. hehe.. watched the dvds until 3am last night man.. Didn't really remember all the details cos I hate theoretical stuffs. Hee.. I mean.. how to remember everything when u're diving?? Think we'll be just focusing on all the beautiful aqua life! :)
Just now went to yy's aunt's garden for BBQ. His bro had a birthday party there with friends and relatives.. They rear many cats and dogs man.. The cats and kittens are always rubbing against people for a scratch on the back. Hehe.. then the 2 dogs are damn fat too.. fed them chicken wings and they just gobbled them up in seconds (including the bones!)!!
Yes Jo.. I haven't got the time to touch my TMA too!! Haiz.. Anyway tomorrow will be going for the pool session to learn the diving equipments and procedures. Gonna be a long day and have all my fingers and toes wrinkled. Darn.. I can't stand that feeling. Hehe.. Well hope tomorrow will be a sunny day!
Been thinking about a lot of things lately. Aaah nvm.. too lazy to talk about it. Anyway hope everyone can do something to make their mums ULTRA happy tomorrow! Er.. of cos we should make them happy everyday lah.. but since tmr's Mother's day, maybe do something special.. like giving her a kiss? Hehe.. not very special for my mum ah, cos it's a norm for her. Bought her flowers just now liao.. anyway she and my dad has plans for tmr also! Probably have dinner another day cos tmr will DEFINITELY be crowded everywhere!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home