Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tioman, here I come!

The pool session on Sunday was terribly freezing! Imagine swimming in the rain.. I realised my bones are all stiff man. Had a hard time swimming just those 2 laps.. hehe.. Anyway had a great time learning all the diving equipments and techniques. It was quite tough because we had to get used to breathing through our mouth for the oxygen tank instead of our nostrils! Felt like giving up the whole thing.. somemore my ears are very prone to getting block when I'm under water. Reminded me of the time me, yy and my dad tried the "Underwater Walk" at Pattaya and I almost gave up too. Really painful and I had to keep equalizing.. Duno if I can make it to the one at Tioman (Jo told me that its at Pulau Tioman now.. yay!).. Erm.. pls pray that I survive this trip. Hee... And my bro warned me that there'll be a lotta sea urchins!!! Better watch my step when I'm down there... but there's also a night dive!!! How to see?!?!?!

Anyway, me and Jo just came back from lunch. WE ARE LATE! Why? Cos we were shopping at HarbourFront. Hahaha.. went to try some bikinis. I bought a bikini, 3-set one. 3-set??? Hehe.. slowly figure out how a 3-set looks like. Pretty satisfied with it... Got the membership too and guess what? I was given another bikini top as free gift!! And erm.. a complimentary bikini wax at spa haven...... Hmmm.....

I'm so packed with work right now.. I hope this week will pass quickly. Been having these headaches that makes me wanna just chop my head into half!! Gotta finish my 2 TMAs a.s.a.p. which are due this thurs & fri. Had enough of worrying so much about that.

I've been sent to go for a Photoshop course next Mon & Tues at tanjong pagar. Yay.. will get to drink the Planet Smoothie again. =D Only thing I can't stand is the crowd in the train! I have to make sure that my toes are safely protected from those evil heels..... E V I L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home