Aching feet.
My legs are aching!! All that walking and walking around town.. didn't look like a weekday to me. So many people in town! All that crowd, all that kiasuism...
I didn't get to buy much stuffs after a long day though. Hee.. Everyone knows I'm a very fussy girl. But I managed to get a tote bag that costs $19! At first yy kept asking me to get the elle sport bag that costs $80. Siao... see how much $ I saved u.. hehe.. I find it pointless to spend so much on a bag ah.. Not like I'm gonna carry it for the rest of my life. Talk about expensive bags.. we saw a bag at Taka which looked exactly like my working bag!!!!
My bag looked exactly like the dark brown one in the center. The color, the patterns, the compartments.. I bought it for $19.90 from a pushcart stall at Scotts a long time ago and guess how much is this one at Taka??? You'll never believe it. It's $600++!!!!!!!! Freak man.. If I ever buy such a bag (which is 200% impossible), I think I'll have to carry it all my life.. and bring it with me even when I die.... Hehe..
Oh, and I bought a makeup remover from Fancl. We also bought Hello Panda biscuits and My Little Pony toys for yy's nieces. Wah.. those toys were during my time man.. Care bears, Strawberry Shortcake, ... And now they're all coming back!! Sometimes when we buy these toys for them I feel like keeping them for myself instead. Hee..
And lastly we bought a pair of Timberland shoes for the birthday boy! YY liked the shoes so much.. we even bought the shoe care brush. I think he's gonna brush it everyday... ahhaha..
We ate a lot of rubbish too. Bought japanese pancake, a cheese sausage which is wrapped with roti prata (great combination eh!!), PoiFull sweets, Banana with choc chips ice cream milkshake!! And for dinner we headed to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak! Didn't see any 'bak poh' cos it was still early.. Hehe.. Wanted to get the famous Otahs too but they were not selling yet so we bought from Clementi instead. Tiring day man..
Well today is gonna pass real quick too I guess. Gonna have my lunch later and then go to Stephanie's place and give Algebra tuition to Nick!! Afterwhich I'll be meeting the guys to go to another cousin, Jaimie's house for steamboat to celebrate Shirin's birthday! Hope we'll play the Number Game again.. Hee.. And yes! I'm gonna bring Isabelle with me the whole day! Spoilt dog...
Anyway here's a pic I took last week when I was walking back to office after lunch. Can you spot the cutie?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home