It's all about the bag!
I like my new bag we bought last week soooooooooo much.. so much so that I thought I should share them with you all. Hee.. Here's something you gals can set your eyes on for your next buy. You can even buy one for a friend! Guys.. you could pamper your girl.. or even impress your girlfriend-to-be! Eh.. well that is only if she is not materialistic lah. Hee.. And yy.. probably you could get another one for me? :D
Check out their bags at this website.. really cute stuff. They even sell cute makeup pouches, handphone pouch, water bottle carriers.. Their designs are very sweet. And did I mention that their prices are quite reasonable?? I got one tote bag under the ROOTOTE range for 19 bucks. Oh yah.. I forgot what the shop name is. But it's somewhere at B1 of Takashimaya, I think.. Quite a big shop with a lotta bags hanging at the entrance..
Happy shopping!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home