Sunday, June 05, 2005

I hate poo.

Man!!! I kena dog poo on my teva slippers.. even my foot also got it!!!!! Freaking worst day of my life!! Last week accidentally touched Isabelle's poo when I was clearing it with the toilet paper and this week kena again! Damn mad.. the owner who is responsible of this better watch out... Complained to so many people and everyone just said the same thing: "Wah.. buy 4D!!" ........... It isn't funny ok. And to make matters worse, none of the 4D numbers came out!!! No smell even ah!

Anyway later in the afternoon I met up with my ex-secondary schoolmate, Lizhen. At least can get my mind off the poo thingy.. Hee.. I was really glad to chat with her once again!! It's like once every year leh.. so long.. but it always seems like it isn't long from the last time that we met up. The rest of the gals couldn't make it so it was only both of us. We ate at Sakae Sushi.. ate so much until stomach bloated man.. Talked about our classmates, the past, the present, the future.. Really happy to hear that some of them are doing very well. Peifen just got a car!!! Wah lau.. when will I ever get mine??? Hee... We talked really long without noticing the time. Before we know it, it was already 5pm and my mum came to pick me up to go church. Well hope we can meet up for a chat again.. really loved to keep in touch with good old friends!!

Oh one last thing.. I really can't stand people who take their maids for granted!!! This morning at West Coast I saw a family on the way to some family carnival.. the parents and children were all empty handed while their poor maid was carrying everything!! Even small stuffs like a water bottle! How can they treat her like that? Why can't they treat them like a normal human being who is there to help the family.. No wonder there are more and more cases of maids and owners killing each other. Literally. There was once I saw this maid outside Crystal Jade at Causeway point while the family was enjoying their dinner.. Irritating... these people really don't deserve a maid man......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home