Saturday, June 18, 2005

Feeling hopeless

Stress has been building up lately and I seem to have lost touch with my happy thoughts. I hate such a feeling. I hate to rush my assignments. I hate to think about money. I hate having to worry about this and that. And I hate using the word 'hate'!! Such a strong word.. I still remember my mum telling me not to use such words when I was young. At that time I always thought that the word has something to do with the devil or something evil. I have never used that word ever since until now that I've started working.. Sad. It seems easy to tell people to "look at the brighter side", "think positive!". I have to admit that it's easier said than done. Possible it is.. but no doubt it's hard to do.. at least for some moments.

Anyway, don't wanna bore you people about such stuff on a weekend. There're many other things we can think about!

Okie.. I wanna talk about today!! Or rather.. yesterday!! I had the worst experience at Sakae Sushi in my entire life man. I met Wu and stin for makan. Both of them asked for buffet lunch while I didn't. Cos I had my lunch earlier with my colleagues so I intend to order just ala carte. Aiyo.. the first mistake the waitress made was.. "Er.. Can you sit at a different table?" WHAT?! Just because I didn't want the buffet I have to eat all by myself??? Kidding me man.. Siao.. What kind of service is that.. And so she asked her manager who then told her it's ok for 3 of us to sit together. Ok.. happily we settle down.. I looked at the menu.. stin poured the green tea.. And I felt a tinge of awkwardness. A waitress was stationed near our table just to see if I share the food with the guys!!!!!!! What the hell... Do I look like someone who has no integrity? Felt quite insulted. I believe if they treat eurasians like this they will surely get a scolding! Didn't enjoy whatever we were eating man.. And because they treated us like that, I made their wish come true by eating one of the guys' tako yaki when they were not around!! Hahahahaha... That's for doubting me.... But ya, that was it. Should've taken more ah.. Hee..

Ooh.. I managed to psycho the guys to try something which I thought was quite nice.. But unfortunately, they didn't liked it.


Really look like 'Fear Factor' meh?

Not bad what. Like eating soya beans.. hehe.. Last time I used to think it's disgusting too because I thought the skin has to be eaten too. Actually u gotta peel it and eat the peas inside! Haha.. in the end I ate most of it.. and had to be charged on my account (cos someone was looki.. CHECKING!).

After that we went back home and I rushed back out because we had to send my granny to my aunt's house after dinner. Guess what I saw outside their house??


moo.. Got red Milk?

Damn cute!!!!!! My uncle told me they got it because it fell into a drain (un-noticed) while the people were keeping all those cow-boards. Quite big eh!! Can't fit in a car ah.. He says that they're thinking of selling it leh.. I want it!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home