Batteries anyone?
Anyone wanna buy GP batteries? It's selling at $4 a pack (6 AA batteries). It's a charity drive for ITE students who cannot afford their school fees. If u're interested let me know ok. There are AAA batteries too. Do consider please!
And ya.. I'm really packed these days. Can only afford 2 mins to post this entry. =D Can't even find the time to color the texts! Haa.. Anyway, for those who worried for me, I'm fine!! Still in the pink of health! Though I've been pulling my hair from time to time..
Oh and I've changed my seat in the office! Hopefully there's better 'feng shui' there.. :) But I don't believe leh.. Hehe..
Whatever it is, I'll be looking forward to the sunshine after the rain!
In the mean time, do take care y'all!
I will survive! Yeah as long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive. ...... (u guys should watch 'The Replacements' starring Keanu Reeves. He and the guys danced to the song 'I will survive' and it's really funny! Gotta learn those dance steps..)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home