There's a time to work, and a time for gossip
Finally! Met up with the gals for a chat last evening. Raf, Peiying and Jo only though. Hazzie couldn't make it cos she's forever busy with her neverending tuitions.. She's like lost from this world man.. with her hp number being cut off. Hmm.. maybe I'm just to lazy to call her home? See.. this is the thing about handphones. Or is it just me?
Anyway, we ate at Nana Thai Chinese Restaurant at Far East Plaza. I think it's a franchise of Sakura. The food was quite okay only ah.. it just opened on Sunday so there was a 20% off on the food order. But still, it's considered quite ex. Abt $15 per person. We ordered butter prawns, black pepper beef, claypot beancurd, baby kailan with oyster sauce and the one thing that we always order.. fried wanton!!! Hehe.. unfortunately it wasn't that fantastic. But I still like the sauce though!
After that we walked around for a while before we continued our feast at Gelare!! Tuesday at Gelare = 1/2 price on waffle!! 4 of us shared a large waffle with 2 scoops of ice cream (chocolate overload & wild strawberry). Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Great stuff. Yummalicious. It was still pricey though.. 8 bucks for dat. Nevertheless, we enjoyed it. And I definitely enjoyed having the long lost chat with them! Could almost laugh my head off.. laughed till I teared.. Especially about the topic on 'peanuts'. Hahahah.. Hmm.. such a great feeling.. such a fun-filled evening. I really missed it. I really needed it. Hee..
Will be looking forward to our discussed makan trip to JB!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home