It's Singapore's day!
I gave a treat to my class at clementi's Pizza Hut yesterday. Managed to get $25 discount because of an ex-student working there and one of them knew a staff. But still, it was a whopping 340 bucks! Hehe.. Ate till we almost puked. I felt kinda elated now that the class has opened up to one another and had some fun. Hopefully it will not just last for that one day!
I'm so addicted to James Blunt's songs right now. "You're beautiful" and "Goodbye my lover". Quite a sad guy.. but he's cute! Hehe.. Go get those songs.. u're love it!
Gonna meet the guys at JE later to catch the fireworks later. Although sometimes I can't stand some of the things in Singapore, like the extremely high COE prices (although it's much cheaper nowadays) and especially all the STRESS in the standard of living, the certs, the money, ... But I've still gotta say...
HAPPY 40th NATIONAL DAY!!!
I just love the fireworks lah.. Hope u all enjoy yourselves!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home