Sunday, August 07, 2005

Magical moment

This evening we waited 1 hr at Marina South to watch about 15 mins of fireworks display from Portugal. One word to describe it - Excellent!! Ok.. and all the other bombastic words you can find in the thesaurus. All the waiting and squeezing around was definitely worth it.

Fireworks have their way of bringing smiles to our faces. I hope to catch the ones at Jurong East on National Day! Though it's not those high-level ones...

Anyway, this is for steff.. I've been 'seeing' your face around eh. When I'm looking out from the bus/mrt, or when I'm out for a walk.. Almost everyday I see u. Along the roads and pavements. Don't get it? Look at this:


That's not ma-ma right?

Hehe.. that little gal really looks like you. But I just can't imagine u hugging granny like that. Haa.. U know what? Granny will be so happy if u do that. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home