Isabelle, the Lifeguard

"Here I come, to save the day! Mighty Dog!"
Sunday was great, with the time spent with my parents, yy, Steph and Isabelle at Sentosa! We saw my colleague there with her family and dogs as well. Yeap... she bought another dog!!! A Bedlington Terrier... okok.. I bet u don't know what dog is that. Hee.. it looks like a lamb actually... it has this really soft and fluffy grey fur that feels like the clouds (that is, if the clouds do feel like that..) If u wanna know how a Bedlington Terrier looks like, just search the internet ah. Lazy to put up the pic and I also don't wanna get sued for copyright... hee..
I tell ya.... Isabelle is a heroine eh!!!!! It was tough trying to get her into the sea man.. We had to keep carrying her to the sea and she'll automatically swim towards the shore and run off before we could catch her back again. Hehe.. scaredy dog.. But guess what? She's not that coward afterall!! I had to erm... act like I'm drowing and then she'll finally come and swim towards me to 'save' me!! Hahaha.. but frankly speaking, if I were to really drown, I would've died a long long time before she decides to jump in! Haha... she took a really long time to get into the sea ok!! She just kept whining and walking around, hopping over the waves, hiding in between yy's legs, licking the seawater... I was tired from all the dramatic acting man. But when she jumped in, I felt like the happiest gal in the world! It's like... watching ur child take its first step! Hahaha.. can't believe their rescuing instinct is so strong. It's really amazing!
Anyway, we only played around noon and then it rained!! Poor Isabelle, she didn't seemed to have played enough! Hee... another time ya? Once I get the life vest for u. :)
Met up with the guys in the evening for dinner. My favourite sambal stingray at Jurong West was a disappointment man. One thing was that our order didn't come until about 1 hour later! And the other thing was it was darn small lor!!!! Shared by 7 of us. Sad man. I share with all the big guys.. imagine just how much I can take only.. hahaha.. Nvm. After that they played pool/billard at JEC's K-Pool. Had a lot of fun listening and talking crap with them. I still can't get over the jiu's pronounciation of the word 'scent' as 'scene'!!! Hahaha... just thinking of it can make me laugh man... can't stand it....
Quite a good start before I have to 'pia' with Jo for our TMAs and revision!!! We're gonna make it! But first we'll have to stop mentioning the word 'sian'. Hee... Always spoils our mood....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home