Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Genting Trip!

My parents, yy and I drove up to Genting during the weekend. The journey was long.. about 5-6 hrs. It could've been shorter if my dad didn't lose his way.. hehe..

Anyway, up we went to Genting, with our ears blocked, and giddy by the twirling around to reach the top.. I was so excited.. until.. I saw First World.



"Wah.. so or biang color!!!!"

Typical casino look.. hehe.. My parents spent most of the time in the casinos man. Smoky place.. The hotel is really really super duper small!! Our view was even worse. It's like looking at a rubbish dump, or a construction site. Aiya too bad didn't take photo of it.. anyway we straight away kept the curtains closed once we stepped in!

We hanged out at the amusement park. There were only a few rides that are thrilling.. and we had to queue for a long time for them!!


Sunflowers in the greenhouse. So cheery!!


I went to do my nails! I can't stand the feeling of filing my nails though.. those screeching sounds.. makes my hair stand and my teeth chatter!


Our view of the giant coke can from the ferris wheel..


Look at that mist coming down! I think it must've blocked that man's view of the First World Hotel... This ride is called 'Space Shot', not Solero Shot ok u guys!!!!! Hehe.. This ride is terrifying.. I couldn't even manage to scream. Scary but fun! I hope to try the one at Australia, which I heard is even higher!


Scary looking.. must be from all the cigarette smoke from the casinos... hehe


This is the Corkscrew rollercoaster! It's violent man.. I banged my ear against the side of my seat! Ouch... so did the boy who sat in front of us. Both of us came out rubbing our red ears..


We went bowling too! Look at that pro's pose... hee..


After bowling we did archery! I luv it!! See yy's target and mine.. haha.. I've got beginner's luck!! Keep hitting the bull's eye! But the second round, yy was more pro liao.. not fair. Cos I shared my trick.. :P

The trip was fun but short! We headed back to Singapore and my dad got lost for a while again.. hehe.. When Isabelle got back from the Pet Hotel, she was so sad... I wonder if she's sad that we put her there, or because she had to come back home!



"Hmmph!"

But that look didn't last lah.. she can only pretend for a while only. Haha.. when we mention "mum mum" (food), her face changed.



:D

Really love travelling.. makes u forget all the stress. Only thing is it is always short-lived. Gonna start saving more for other trips!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

Ehh... jiejie never let isabelle come to my house =X

oya.. we didnt stay at tat hotel abt 2 years back.. we stay at the white colour one...
my aunty say their hotel toilet is very very very small.. issit?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

hahahaha... the one that we stayed not dat small. But I heard from Pak Pak and Alvin that they stayed at another block of First World before and it's very small!! Pak Pak says only thin people can use.. haha

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

ya... my daddy so fat cannot use.. i think meant for korkor =x
hahhahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home