My first Hero...
is my one & only Daddy!!
Mum taught us all the soft skills of being generous and forgiving, while Dad.. He's really one tough chap. It's all thanks to him that bro & I grow up to love rollercoasters and adventurous stuff! I'm so glad to have them as my parents!!
Daddy, don't feel bad dat u're unable to go diving with us this weekend ok? It'll be even more fun the next time we go together! :)
Mum taught us all the soft skills of being generous and forgiving, while Dad.. He's really one tough chap. It's all thanks to him that bro & I grow up to love rollercoasters and adventurous stuff! I'm so glad to have them as my parents!!
Daddy, don't feel bad dat u're unable to go diving with us this weekend ok? It'll be even more fun the next time we go together! :)
Oh Jiu took a pic for u to prove dat u did went for the diving course.
Hahaha.. Giant stride!!
Aiya, and before I forget and end this entry... YY sweetie, dun worry k.. U're my prince charming! Hehehe...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home