Monday, September 01, 2008

We are family.. Get up everybody & sing~!

This weekend was spent totally only with family members.. It's kinda nice to hang out now and then rather than only CNY period. It's still great to know that everyone makes an effort to gather round again.. :)

Last Fri I went to check out Stef's school's Foundation Showcase, which is actually something like a Parents' Session thingy.. Thanks ah Stef.. haha.. also for not telling me that there'll be food there...

Too bad I missed out on her solo belly-dancing performance! But I enjoyed viewing the works of the students, especially my pikachu cousin's!! Hehe..

Here are her lovely arts:

Looks like it's photostated from a picture eh?

The cliff reminds me of Nightmare before Xmas.

And so does the moon over here.

Great job Stef!! Hope to see more of your artworks! :)

After that, I rushed off to meet the guys for a movie at PS. We watched Wall E! It's a very sweet show, although still not as good as the other Pixar movies that I've watched. It's great for couples lah.. hehe.. Wall E is so sweet and cute with his silly romantic actions! Hee..

Then Sat nite the Ho Family gathered for dinner at Ponggol Seafood. Yum yum~ Really enjoyed the dinner and the company. :)

Here are some pics during the day when we brought Isa to Pasir Ris park!

Weee~ Playground!

Not the slide again pls! No~~

We also bought some delicious pies from Big Ben's Place somewhere near Siglap. I luv beef pies man!!


Want to know which pie is which? Just compare the logos on top of the pies with the ones on the box! So fun!

We bought the following:
1. Chicken & Mushroom
2. Beef & Cheese
3. Steak & Guinness
4. Irish Lamb Stew

All at $3.80 each! Please visit Big Ben's Place Website for more info!


Sunday was usual with dinner at yy's place.. brought Isa there for visiting too. I can't wait for the new arrival in his family! His sis is due sometime this week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home