Thank u to whoever u are!
I'm so delighted!
More than a month ago I had sent a birthday card & a tiny gift over to JT at Australia, hoping to surprise her.
On 15 July, her birthday, I was wondering why she did not mention about the card. Anyhow, I wished her Happy Birthday and she thanked me, but didn't say anything about the card! How sad.. Haha.. I thought maybe the mail was late, so I didn't ask.
As days went by, she still didn't mention anything. Arrgh.. Until finally I gave up trying to surprise her so I asked her. I think that was around end July already. She was shocked and said she didn't receive anything! I was even more shocked at that time! And really upset naturally. Cos JT must have anticipated something from me as she knew I was sending her something.. U must be thinking how she knew right? Cos of her bf lah! Read his messages out loud with her around!!
So I got really sad.......... and was hoping and praying that some kind soul will return the mail to me. And lucky thing it did!!! I just received it only yesterday! I wrote her address wrongly lah.. It was a good thing I actually wrote a return address in case it gets undelivered.
Sometimes when this kind of thing happen, I wonder who is the one paying the stamps to return this mail??? Or is it supposed to be free? Thanks to whoever who sent it back.
Am gonna quickly send it out again today (and as a REGISTERED mail). Wrote the card with so much feeling, u know. :P
More than a month ago I had sent a birthday card & a tiny gift over to JT at Australia, hoping to surprise her.
On 15 July, her birthday, I was wondering why she did not mention about the card. Anyhow, I wished her Happy Birthday and she thanked me, but didn't say anything about the card! How sad.. Haha.. I thought maybe the mail was late, so I didn't ask.
As days went by, she still didn't mention anything. Arrgh.. Until finally I gave up trying to surprise her so I asked her. I think that was around end July already. She was shocked and said she didn't receive anything! I was even more shocked at that time! And really upset naturally. Cos JT must have anticipated something from me as she knew I was sending her something.. U must be thinking how she knew right? Cos of her bf lah! Read his messages out loud with her around!!
So I got really sad.......... and was hoping and praying that some kind soul will return the mail to me. And lucky thing it did!!! I just received it only yesterday! I wrote her address wrongly lah.. It was a good thing I actually wrote a return address in case it gets undelivered.
Sometimes when this kind of thing happen, I wonder who is the one paying the stamps to return this mail??? Or is it supposed to be free? Thanks to whoever who sent it back.
Am gonna quickly send it out again today (and as a REGISTERED mail). Wrote the card with so much feeling, u know. :P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home