Live to eat~
It's been a sinful weekend. But pardon me for not having any pics.. getting lazy.. Hee
On Fri, my parents, YY and I went to Chinatown to eat some China Restaurant. Food was tasty but it was kinda salty man. And the place was like a fish market.. all the staff were shouting!! Man.. it was really hard to swallow the food. Later on we had Ji De Chi's desserts!
Then on Sat, brought Isa to West Coast Dog Run! Qiang & Pomsie~ joined too.. and we ate 2 chocolate muffins given to me by my insurance agent. Pomsie~ is such a freak, always being bullied by other dogs. Then there was a time Isa 'helped' Pomsie~ to chase a dog away! Haha.. The dog run seems to be very much improved. I shall bring Isa there more often! But Isa has slowed down man... no longer do we see her showing off her speed to other dogs. :(
In the evening, we brought the gang to eat Aston's Specialties (FINALLY!!). Yum yum.. I hope everyone enjoyed it, especially Qi who had a hard time walking. Haha.. And enjoying milkshakes at Demsey's Ben & Jerry's was fantastic.. the atmosphere was great with the live singer and all...
After so much indulgence, on Sunday I went to yy's bro's place hoping to get a good swim to burn off those calories. But in the end, I only got a good chitchat session with his sis-in-law in the pool instead. Hehe..
Exercise, anyone?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home