Monday, July 21, 2008

Zou san Mama, Gd nite Mama

I had just attended Peiwen's granny's wake and couldn't help thinking back about Mama..

Time passes so fast and it's been almost a year since she's left us. I remember exactly a year ago she was still in the nursing home.. and almost everyday I had to secretly visit granny so dat my parents wouldn't worry.

It's funny and kinda weird how I can get over her so soon. I really still miss her a lot man.. But somehow I know she's at a better place.

I hope all the grannies & grandpas who have passed on regain her youthfulness and energy wherever they may be. Go play your chess, enjoy ur daily exercise, eat lotsa gd food, .... and never have to worry for any of us anymore! U've taught us well and the memories will be kept within us always n always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home