Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What the fish?!

I received an email that I've got a Friendster message from someone called "Andy". Thinking that it could be some old friend that I know (which is highly unlikely), I went to check it out and... I think it's funny although it's quite sick too... Here's for your reading pleasure. I've removed his full name & tel. no for his privacy sake. (Y do I even bother??)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Hi <--- After seeing the subject I already know it's some lame msg.

"Good evening.just back home from work and eaten dinner at the nearby coffe shop , eaten chicken rice additonal rice for dinner . next time bring you go try the chicken rice.you eaten yr dinner? .drink plenty of water as weather bit stuffy and hot .bit down on cough and flu , seen doctor two tme but did not recover .mind be a friend ?.let me intro myself first ... Andy t*** y* here, 23yrs old Singapore Chinese guy , height 1.72m n weight 60kg .

Short profile of myself. Single.completed army last year sep . wrking in outdoor sale line for coke. Tend to care for others more and also be truthful to others .wrking hard and hope to get my car licence so can drive mitsubishi lancer .love to eat dim sum and drink Soya bean.hardly clubbing , maybe once a year ,no smoking .Sincerely hope you give me chance to know you more.sometime do help out in housechores.always tend to care for others more before me.i do drink but it like only abt twice in half a year .

hi . as my friendtser got "connection error" .find it very hard to log in . you can sms me at 8***6779 if you don mind .Sincerely hope able to recieve your sms .

Am i allowed bring you cross over to malaysia to eat next time or perhap in time to come ?Do known of famous stall selling herbal roast duck and japanese food.

When you are free i make fried "BEER" chicken wing for you to try .

do drink plenty of water and also remeber eat yr meal regularly."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREAK~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home