Exercise makes you happy!
My body is feeling rather tired yet satisfied.. cos I've been having a good workout the past 2 days!!
Went for a slow jog on Wed evening. Almost didn't do it cos the weather was acting up.. But mum said I was juz giving excuses so I HAD TO DO IT. Heee... Wah but the uphills at Chai Chee are really grueling man...
Then yesterday had a great swim with stin & qiang, before meeting up with yy and zw for dinner and 'la kopi'~. Of the many years dat I've know them we've never really went for any serious swim before. Ok.. yesterday wasn't very serious anyway. Hahaha.. what to do? It's really been long since I last swam!! Can't remember how many laps we did.. i think 6-8? But I kept stopping at each lap to catch my breath! Haha.. A lotta times I had toe cramps as well.. freaky.. I wasn't trying to give excuses. The 2nd & 3rd toes kept cramping and pointing downwards automatically!!! Arrgh... Disgusting. Feels spastic.. haha
Went for a slow jog on Wed evening. Almost didn't do it cos the weather was acting up.. But mum said I was juz giving excuses so I HAD TO DO IT. Heee... Wah but the uphills at Chai Chee are really grueling man...
Then yesterday had a great swim with stin & qiang, before meeting up with yy and zw for dinner and 'la kopi'~. Of the many years dat I've know them we've never really went for any serious swim before. Ok.. yesterday wasn't very serious anyway. Hahaha.. what to do? It's really been long since I last swam!! Can't remember how many laps we did.. i think 6-8? But I kept stopping at each lap to catch my breath! Haha.. A lotta times I had toe cramps as well.. freaky.. I wasn't trying to give excuses. The 2nd & 3rd toes kept cramping and pointing downwards automatically!!! Arrgh... Disgusting. Feels spastic.. haha
Came across this website which shows the different kinds of swimming strokes. Learn it~!!
http://people.westminstercollege.edu/faculty/ccline/clinetv/swimmers.html
http://people.westminstercollege.edu/faculty/ccline/clinetv/swimmers.html



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home