Friday, September 05, 2008

Updates - Good & Bad

YY's sis has given birth to a very pretty baby gal on Wed! Her name is "Le yi"... such a happy name. :) When I carried this bundle of joy, she gave me a "Gimme a Hi-Five" sign! Hehe... so cute!

Mum & Dad went to Macau on Wed morning too.. they'll be back this evening! Miss them so much.. even Isa too! But she's very guai.. did her daily routines still.. YY has been sweet to keep me company these few days too.. poor him had to wake up much earlier to send me to work first.. hehe.. thanx sweetie~!

We had dinner at granny's place too and boy do I luv her cooking man! Watched some korean drama with her and she's such a cheerful granny.. laughs so easily. Really glad to see her in such a mood - to be happy with her life with no worries. She's really blessed to have so many children and grandchildren who cares for her so much!

On a side note, we're praying for Jo's hubby - Roger, to have a fast recovery. He got involved in a road accident and him being the motorist, definitely suffered quite an injury. He had to go for an op cos of some face and nose fracture. Poor him... and when I visited him, the first thing he said was, "Sorry, I can't go diving with u all liao.. " Haiyo! Poor Jo too, she's been very very worried these few days and had to resolve to taking unpaid leave to look after him! Really hope he recovers from his injuries soon!!

Tmr we'll be attending a 'loooooooong lost' friends' wedding. I hope I don't feel awkward there.. will still be giving them my well wishes on this joyous occasion~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home