A little patience goes a long way
I feel so so so so bad today.
I was in a really bad mood as something was really bothering me. And my interns are ALWAYS bugging me with every little thing! This can't work, that can't work... Everytime I had to 'spoon feed' them and help them solve their problems.
And lately I'm also tied down with so much work and I always get distracted cos of their problems! Then I couldn't control myself today. I raised my voice at them and told them that whatever they had asked me they could've done it by themselves, that they should take the initiative to learn how to solve those problems from the tutorials and forums available. Man.. I can't forget the shocked faces they gave me... I felt so bad.
So anyway, after lunch, I heard them giggling at their cubicles. I didn't bother as I was bz with my work. After a while, both of them came by to my cubicle with an "Action City" plastic bag and say "Open it!". Then continued giggling and went back to their seats.
I roughly could guess what was their intention already. I opened the bag and saw a cup warmer with a piece of torn paper with the note:
"Hi Ms Supervisor!
Don't be sad okay? Hope this cup warmer will keep you warm in the heart!
Time will heal everything!
Love from your cute interns,
xxxxx"
There's the cup warmer! I juz have to connect it to my laptop for it to power up!
Wah lau.. I really ought to be shot right now lah. They're so sweet! I told them I'll treat them pizzas one day.. hahah.. Darn. Die lar.. I think they're goin back to their ways of asking me all the nitty gritty questions again. How to handle this man?!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home