My Saturdays
Yesterday was really a bright sunny day, lucky for the couple who were celebrating their marriage in the afternoon. Towards the evening it was raining like cats & dogs! So nice to slp man...
With the wedding couple. Congrats to RW & Huisun!Both pw & I agreed dat she looks like Snow White in that gown! Hehe..
Saw this really cute menu sign at Budget Terminal's Han's Cafe!Looks like the air flight details board u see at airports..
And here are some pics taken at the Jap Fair pw brought us to:
Guys luv ice creams?
Cute lil' kids wearing Yukatas and playing the fishing (for balloons) games!
And hunky jap soccer players doin their thing!Oh yah, yest we went for retail therapy and bought 2 pretty frilly dresses for his niece Le yi~ (Of cos yy did his bit of shopping too.. an expensive pair of shoes! Man.. with that price I could buy at least 5 pair of shoes!! But nvm.. he got another pair for free!! Hehe.. Long story~)

Look like dresses/blouses that I would wear! Hahaha.. I luv them! Can't wait to see the baby wearing them!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home