Monday, September 22, 2008

Enjoyable dive trip!

I hope the rest of them did too! Hahah.. all of them tio owned by the 4-hr boat ride to Pulau Dayang.. Imagine all the puking scenes and sounds.. Wah piang.

Poor stin who puked in every dive too.. hahaha.. Be strong and aim to be a DM k! Hahaha..

And poor me, fell in the toilet when we were back at the Mersing Jetty. Freaky person who designed the toilet which didn't have full proper steps!
But anyway, count it as a blessing as I got to work from home instead!! Hee.. See what Isa does during the day time...

Aww.. But I can work better by having her beside me..

Then stin accompanied me to see a Sinseh to tui my foot. But the guy said can't leh.. so he juz 'steamed' my foot with some hot yellowish liquid and then he bandaged my foot. Gotta go back on Wed.. The guy was quite funny. He told me dat when I'm gonna bathe, I had to wrap my foot with 3 plastic bags, NO LESS. Then he didn't let stin in also, even though there were more than enough seats inside! Haha.. He told him to either go to the coffeeshop to la kopi, or to sit on the chair (and pointed to one particular chair). Hahaha.. damn funny lah the way he put it. Arrgh I hope I can recover soon! I can't imagine a month without exercise!!

After dat we had dessert at People's park.. and we saw this funny note on one of the closed shops:

Hahaha! I didn't noe it's spelt dat way!

Alrighty, click on the Pulau Dayang pic below to view more pics! Remember to click each of them to see the bigger versions k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home